Billie Eilish Releases New Album

Back to Article
Back to Article

Billie Eilish Releases New Album

Andrea Morales, Reporter

Billie Eilish is set to release her newest debut studio album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, on March 29.

Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell was born on December 18, 2001, in Los Angeles, California. She has 14 singles and has made one extended playlist (EP), Don’t Smile At Me in 2017, that consists of nine songs, which are: “Ocean Eyes,” which is her first song and the one she is most known for, “Copycat,” “Idontwannabeyouanymore ,” “My Boy,” “Watch,” “Party Favor,” “Bellyache,” “Hostage,” and “&Burn.”

“I feel like this new album is going to top the other one,” freshman Alejandra Morales said. “I cannot wait another second.”

Billie Eilish has already released three songs of the album, “You Should See Me in a Crown (Jul. 18, 2018),” “When The Party’s Over (Oct. 17, 2018),” and “Bury a Friend (Jan. 30, 2019).”

“I am so excited to hear her new material,” sophomore Maria Alvarado said. “If it’s as good as the three songs she’s already released from the album, it’s going to be amazing.”

She has also recently released “Wish You Were Gay,” on March 4th.

“I’m thrilled about her new album,” senior Daniela Gamez said. “Her music almost always has a different type of vibe/feeling to it that just makes you wanna yell out lyrics just for the reason that it’s so good. On March 4th she released a song she wrote herself a few years ago and basically reinvented it. The song just fills you with an energy you didn’t even know you needed.”